-
Posts
115 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Eilat
-
It's too early to say. I'm not sure when the mod will be fully functional.
-
I have ideas regarding factions and units, but nothing specific yet for buildings and technologies. I am the one who developed it.
-
I drew significant inspiration from popular titles and leveraged my own experience in photo and video editing, alongside the indispensable assistance of AI.
-
0 A.D. 2026-09-23 01-14-26 - Trim - Trim.mp4
-
A small update to the interface. 0 A.D. 2026-09-23 01-14-26 - Trim.mp4
-
0 A.D. 2026-09-22 22-30-22 - Trim.mp4
-
-
That's great. Do you have any ideas for improving the water?
-
-
It looks great, but it seems like it stopped receiving updates a long time ago.
-
-
It is not the original version but is based on the Hyrule Revival mod. The structures were created using the Atlas terrain tool.
-
This is strange, I can't figure out why. As for the code, I can't help you; you can contact the programmers on the forum or @Stan`
-
Could you take screenshots of the atlas in the "Player" and "Object" tabs? I'm not entirely sure what else could be causing the issue besides the reasons already mentioned.
-
Have you assigned that Civic Center to the AI-controlled player? That building must be designated as belonging to that player. Also, check if you’ve given them any starting resources.
-
Hyrule Conquest: Revival Tournament - The Rise of Hyrule
Eilat replied to Perzival12's topic in General Discussion
That's great, perhaps broadcasting the matches on several social media platforms would promote both the game and the mod. -
It belongs to the Hyrule Revival mod, or the original Hyrule Conquets mod, I'm not sure.
-
-
It seems there is little hope left for the development of the standalone game; could the development team share the model assets so that someone capable might create a mod?
-
Basically, I can't do it myself. I create these topics simply to gather or attract people with similar interests, like the topic about gunpowder, with the faint hope that if many interested people come together, there will be ideas and products, but that doesn't seem promising.
-
Basically, it's a patchwork of lines of code, with a few value modifications. I didn't create anything, I just used available resources.
-
like this, for example Screen Recording 003448_1_1_1_1.mp4
