Where to best report DE specific errors?

Diogenes

First off, I somehow just discovered this game a few short weeks ago, have been obsessively playing it, and spent most of that time focusing on the amazing DE mod which makes quite the complete, fun game. I have upgraded to the latest git version of DE, on 0ad v24. 

I have noticed a few places where there are errors, sometimes at the beginning of a map with loading sprites, though I can't recall those offhand, and an error loading the resources tab after a match, which seems to be related to the coins or glory. 

I would like to keep a record of these errors and report them to where they are most likely to do the most good. As a half-witted coder myself, if someone could point me in the proper direction, I would gladly contribute these changes myself. 

Besides that, thank you all for making such a wonderful game, and I hope to contribute any way I can.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Diogenes said:

First off, I somehow just discovered this game a few short weeks ago, have been obsessively playing it, and spent most of that time focusing on the amazing DE mod which makes quite the complete, fun game. I have upgraded to the latest git version of DE, on 0ad v24. 

I have noticed a few places where there are errors, sometimes at the beginning of a map with loading sprites, though I can't recall those offhand, and an error loading the resources tab after a match, which seems to be related to the coins or glory. 

I would like to keep a record of these errors and report them to where they are most likely to do the most good. As a half-witted coder myself, if someone could point me in the proper direction, I would gladly contribute these changes myself. 

Besides that, thank you all for making such a wonderful game, and I hope to contribute any way I can.

Hey there. I have made a Bug Report thread here:

There are numerous errors in the Alpha 23 version of the mod that have hence been corrected for the upcoming Alpha 24 version.