Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As noted by @Imarok on IRC the version of libpng we currently use has a know CVE. So I compiled updated binaries. It works for me, however I had to rename zlib1 to zlib.dll for it to work.

Maybe I did something wrong?

Compiled with VS2015 140_xp toolset.

cc @Itms

zlib1.21+libpng1637-v140xp.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Itms said:

You should not rename libs after compiling them. I assume that you followed the BuildingWindowsDependencies page? When does it fail exactly?

I followed it and it generated a zlib.dll file directly :) no 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But did you fix the CMakeLists line which controls the filename, as instructed? zlib has not received any upgrade since last time I upgraded it, so you should just follow the instructions to the letter and it should work, unless of course I made a mistake writing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...