Sign in to follow this  
courtland

Iberians, how to research flaming javelins?

Hi, I've looked through all the buildings and can't find a research option for flaming javelins. I know that there's a champion that has them by default, but I wan't my skirmishers to be able to use them. I have skirmishers with elite rank and they still do not have flaming javelins. Any help would be great.

Hi its not a technology option. The iberians have champion javelins, who throw flaming javelins. u can train them in fortress and unlock in barracks. Flaming javelins have a bonus damage at buildings. 

10 hours ago, courtland said:

Hi, I've looked through all the buildings and can't find a research option for flaming javelins. I know that there's a champion that has them by default, but I wan't my skirmishers to be able to use them. I have skirmishers with elite rank and they still do not have flaming javelins. Any help would be great.

Delenda Est mod has Flaming Pitch as a technology. (y) This gives your javelin dudes flaming javelins.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1