Sign in to follow this  
MrBlack103

Great stuff on Moddb

Yes - the 0 A.D. moddb, has some great stuff. Surprised some1 (you know who I mean ;)(y)) didn't post about it on the news earlier for the entire community. Guess a thread by a community member is just as good. :o

Speaking of the ModDB profile, I recently discovered that guest votes for the 2008 Mod of the Year awards only count in the case of a tie.. if you voted as a guest and wouldn't mind registering for ModDB (which also means you'll be able to upload content in the future, as well as receive updates from the 0 A.D. ModDB page), we would really appreciate your help. (y)

That was a fairly cheap strategy that frequented AoM's online play, especially with the Norse, since soldiers could build the barracks to spawn the units.

AoM building spam is nothing near AoC one IMO. Now I gotta register and vote for u again xD

EDIT: darn, it won't let me vote again even after I registered (y)

Edited by t i m a e u s

Yeah, 0AD looks like it's in the top 10% when it comes to graphical standard in RTS games.

Youre right, and it will also be a Gameplay top 10... All the stuff WFG guys are adding is just soo... cool. It will be a gameplay hit, IMHO

Hey, even if it wasn't FREE(!) it would be a hit. Except if they were one of the bigger commercial design groups (like Blizzard, for example). Then it would suck...