Should source code contain <init_from> or <source_data> with user's name and/or local path?

Hello!

Is it intended that files contain lines with names of users (who contributed, I assume) and their local paths on their machines where the files were originally contributed from, like this one? \trunk\binaries\data\mods\public\art\meshes\props\obstructor_6x36.dae

<library_images>
  <image id="construction_obstructor_png" name="construction_obstructor_png">
    <init_from>/C:/Users/micha/Documents/My%20Games/0ad/mods/0ad_Delenda_Est/art/textures/skins/props/construction_obstructor.png</init_from>
  </image>
</library_images>

Or this one? \trunk\binaries\data\mods\public\art\meshes\skeletal\animal_lion.dae

<contributor>
  <author>Athos Arantes</author>
  <authoring_tool>Feeling ColladaMax v3.02 with FCollada v3.02.</authoring_tool>
  <comments>ColladaMax Export Options: ExportNormals=1;ExportEPolyAsTriangles=1;ExportXRefs=1;ExportSelected=0;ExportTangents=1;ExportAnimations=1;SampleAnim=0;ExportAnimClip=0;BakeMatrices=1;ExportRelativePaths=1;AnimStart=0;AnimEnd=100;</comments>
  <source_data>file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Athos%20Arantes/Meus%20documentos/Arquivos/outros/C%2B%2B/0AD/art/lion/lion2.max</source_data>
</contributor>

I stumbled over these (and there are many more) when searching for game paths in the source code.

Then it's not worth cleaning these up, as more might get introduced, right? To my current understanding, this might be considered only a "cosmetic" issue, unless somebody does not want to publish is real name (if it is used in the file), but then it's the user's own responsibility. As said above, I rather stumbled over this in a text string search, i.e. I don't bother. ;)