The problem of resource exchange in the market

AIEND

I didn't pay much attention to it before. I played AoE2 DE today and found that the exchange of various resources in the 0 AD market is basically barter, and there is no concept of currency intermediary. We can directly exchange food for wood, and It's not about exchanging food for metal first and then exchanging metal for wood.
This may be because there are no coins in the game, but only metal resources, but in fact, metal resources are similar to coin resources in other RTS. I think it is still necessary to emphasize the status of metals as scarce resources and let them be in the resource exchange. role as a medium. At the same time caravans and merchant ships should also only bring in the benefits of metals.
I'm now wondering what files need to be edited to make the resource exchange AoE-like?

Edited by AIEND

9 分钟前,回复说:

在模拟/数据/资源 JSON 中,您可以指定可以对资源执行的操作。 你还不能有货币。 (我有一个旧补丁: https 。)

I have to sigh that there are so many necessary designs that have been considered in the past but are not added to the alpha, but only exist in the form of patches and mods.

• Like 1