Looking Impressive

Adder

I must say I've always been rather skeptic as to 0 A.D.'s success but it's really starting to look very impressive. I especially like some of the new screenshots.

Great job guys and I can't wait to see some more stuff. ;)

Nice job on the site as well you web guys. It looks better every time I see it.

He's the current site administrator at www.aok.heavengames.com, if I had a hat I'd tip it in Adder's general direction because thats quite a rank to achieve at HeavenGames. Also he'll be doing some more stuff for HG in the near future as well (yes I'm still in on the things that're going on, addy :P)

AND he's an old pal from DGDN, cheers mate. :P

Well its not like he has much of his "awesome angel power TM" over here at wfg

or does he?

He's not in the core group out of sheer charm now, is he?

He's the current site administrator at www.aok.heavengames.com, if I had a hat I'd tip it in Adder's general direction because thats quite a rank to achieve at HeavenGames. Also he'll be doing some more stuff for HG in the near future as well (yes I'm still in on the things that're going on, addy

Shows how much you know, dude. ;-) I'm not the admin at AOKH. Aro is, I'm a mere Community Forum Moderator and News Writer. I'm not the site admin at RTWH either. Kumar is. And I'm also not working on AOE3H; I do way to much stuff at RTWH (almost everything :P)

He's not in the core group out of sheer charm now, is he?

I'm not? :P

wow! where'd I get all that from then? haha, guess thats what happens when I haven't been active in HG for over a year :P So you won't be staffing at AoE3H? Must be aro doing that then. Hey but cheers, you own no matter what, adder

BTW Aro was scheptical about 0AD too, maybe that lead me on to the mix up.

But yeah, go 0AD! W00t