New Pic

Childhood Trauma

http://0ad.wildfiregames.com/~art/ct/bactr...xilia-elite.jpg

This isn't one of my better sketches, but I have been away for a while, eh?

I'd like to know what style of concept art people prefer around here. I'll stick to this style for now but as you may know it isn't my only style. I can adopt almost any style you can think of, and I'd like a little bit of variety. So, which art styles would you prefer for my conccepts? Cel-shaded? Anime? Marvel Comics? Pencil rendering? The style which I used often when I first joined WFG (the whole ballpoint pen, hatching thing - or as Wijit said, "that /// thing you do" :P )

And about the figures which I used - a friend once told me, "Prav, you can't draw anything apart from big muscly blokes and fit women". lol. ;) The people I draw ain't exactly realistically proportioned! They're probably about 8 feet tall, with biceps the size of your mum. If you dislike this exaggerated style and would prefer a more realistic representation of the soldiers (and persian concubines for that matter), as the other sketchers do, please tell me. Any feedback would be appreciated!

This is the elite version of the Bactrian Auxilia. Auxilius? (What is singular and plural here?) :P Anyways, he's all rich and stuff, so he can afford a little bit of armour. I also gave him one of those funky swords. It's based on stuff written in Paul's Shah an Shah article, which was sehr sehr helpful. He has a helmet, but I forgot to give him a tiara. M'oh. :S He looks wayy greek atm.

I hope you like it, looking forward to your feedback! :)