THIS IS WHY THE ATLAS EDITOR IS AMAZING.

Belisarius17

Hi everyone, just came to tell everyone that I love 0 AD Editor, because of all the amazing Artistic sceneries that can be made with it. When I downloaded this game few months ago , I did it because I saw a Video presenting the best 10 open sources game in the world, with a visual showcase of all the games, and 0 AD was the top of the bests... As soon as I saw it... I came looking for it in a heart beat and downloaded.... Then I start exploring it and found the editor, and decide to play with it and my girlfriend came, and saw what I was doing, She never saw the little soldiers nor the castles and buildings. Only the beautiful landscape textures, and the millions of combinations that can be done to mimic reality with the editor, while I was absolutely in a trance, playing with the editor.... Then I show her the little roman soldiers, and all the other factions, their buildings, characters, the fauna....and start talking to her about the history of the age in a generic way.... And she as me fell in love with the age the game represent and all the amazing things that can be done with the Atlas engine....and suggest me the idea of making a map of Europe and the Mediterranean Sea with all the factions and cities,  stiles of fauna, landscapes,  to put colors, trees, make them look cool, give love to all the templates, combine them, play with them, try to make that world you are making as beautiful as you can possibly do, and beyond by pushing its Atlas editor engine to as much as you can get from it, IF YOU CAN! ...And more, if you have the time.... The experience of making a world with this engine is a mystical experience...I do really love the job you all have done...and I mean it...I have been sharing this pictures with a very few people, AFTER A POST KIDNAPPING i DID BY ACCIDENT...with no bad intentions...for real!....And I don't want to be the uncoolest guy around you guys... But I do really think,  that I must share them with you all. In order to let you know you are not alone, please.. Share your pictures here too...let me see what you got, made, create....Any Good mod to recommend me??? Please let me know , so others as well, feel welcome to share them here with me, so anyone that show up in this post, so they know about too... Because, guys, at the end, this 0 AD universes is not only made to be played...but is also about giving us all...a chance to create something visually artistic, and fun to play with, have a good time. A lovely hobby to be part off. There are millions of beautiful landscapes possibilities of combinations, that can be created , by cobining templates, and playing with the low terrain and hight terrain tool... Anyone that loves visual art, specially artist or artistic oriented people, creative people, (  if they happen to be History lovers, the better,) will fall in love with  0 AD, and it's an outstanding editor engine.

My scenario will never ever be as beautiful as I would like it to be visually...but I do really, hope it inspires all you modDers, map and scenario makers, so 0 AD fans like me...To make your own, and make them beautiful to look at, and fun to play in them...SHARE THEM... please, if any of you have great picks with outstanding scenery, OR A GREAT MOB SUGGESTION... Share them here, tell me why, let me know....Let all share....and play....after all, at the end....that is why we are all here, surviving the madness of the outside world of this age, Playing 0 AD while listening at this....Long Live 0 AD! Thank you guys!  

596285147_theworldfromOADEAW.png

634484880_GreeceandSparta.jpg

593919404_GreeceMacedoniaPersia.2.png

1238610104_iberia2.png

257519703_Med3.png

787104003_Sicilyandchartage.png

794388902_SelucidsPersia..png

Sicilia..png

140663792_PersianEmpireMacedonGreeceandEgypt..jpg

1505332500_rome2.png

1489066422_Romans0AD.png

IBERIA.png

608595935_TheGAULS.png

346177201_CARTHAGEHARBORANDCADIZinSouthernSpain..png

1871996548_0ADADDIDEACONCEPTSAMPLE....png

ROME.png

1629869850_0ADIDEAADD.png

Edited by Belisarius17
  • Like 5

• Belisarius17 changed the title to THIS IS WHY THE ATLAS EDITOR IS AMAZING.