How Is Your Relationship To Your Brother?

no Zezar, you're not the only one that doesn't get along with his/her siblings :P

My youngest brother had me thrown in jail last June(cops refused to arrest me, he pulled some citizens arrest routine). We were living together and I caught him smoking marijuana in the house(not my style), and we got into it, I whooped his @#$%, and he called *sigh*

I won't go into a lot of detail, but lets just say he had that azz whoopin' coming to him :P

PS

did I mention this was on my b-day? LOL

@mreiland: Really? That is so bad of your brother. You really should talk serius too him, no one can behave like that, at least not when his your brother!

Even i have a better relationship with my brother. He is a nice person, its just that i dont like him, maybe because his my brother.

Good story. But that sucks that you got arrested. Why didn't he get busted for pot?

Because I lied to the cops and told them we were fighting over him smoking cigarettes. He 'arrested' me *after* I lied to them for him, go figure :P

@mreiland: Really? That is so bad of your brother. You really should talk serius too him, no one can behave like that, at least not when his your brother!

Well, he was doing stuff like picking stuff up and throwing it at me(hitting me). And walking up to me and throwing punches, stopping inches from my face. I'm generally a pretty tolerant guy, but after a while.... When the marijuana thing happened he came at me first. I guess he thought he could take me(no way in hell). I totally stomped his azz, and enjoyed every second of it. I would have done it sooner if he hadn't been my brother.

He later told me that he did that on purpose to get me out of the house(I paid about $750 up front). I've yet to see any of my money back, and I only lived in the house for 2 weeks. Needless to say, I don't have anything to do with him anymore :P

and to be honest, I won't have anything to do with *any* of my family. They've all stolen money from me in one way or another over the years. Apparently I'm the only one that understands the need to save....

My relationship with my two half-brothers is pretty good, although you can't always call it a relationship. First of all, my youngest brother is 20 years older, my eldest 22 (that's 39 and 41 years-old). Another thing is that my youngest brother's life is a bit of a mess the past few years due to coming out for his homosexuality and the stupid reaction of some people in my family. So we don't see him so often, but he's a good guy.