Stupid Quotes Of All Time!

I am very surprised at the outright disrespect towards the President... nobody's perfect, but IMO he's doing a good job.

But imo he's not. I actually think he's done enough bad things that he's rather doing a bad job. The kyoto treatment, the Iraq war, the handling of Afghanistan, trade taxing (you know, the iron...what would you call it in English?), and more. More importantly though, he's a public figure, and as a part of that people will make fun of him. Others will praise him, it's like that.

Many people here are not respectful for their preesident George W. Bush.

That might be correct. Assuming that everyone here was a US citizen. I'm not, klaas is not, DA is not and I'm sure there are others.

No, George Bush is just an idiot. He's probally the dumbest person ever to live in the white house.

chichigrande,

To echo Tim's comments... If your going to make such a statement or a personal attack on anyone - president or not... please back your statements up with an arguement like Tonto_Icy_Tripod. WFG does not look kindly apon unintelligent slander.