Questions: catch animals & percentage stats

cloni

Hi,

first I want to say, that 0ad is a great game. Thanks for doing this great work! I've been playing since Ulysses (a21).

I have some Questions:

1. How do you catch animals alive? (e.g. it says cav gets cheaper for persians when catching horses)

2. What do the percentage e.g. in barracks mean, when you hover over units and see the stats? It shows up only when details are enabled in options.

I've got one suggestion, too:

Prioritze paths of rams and elephants when you send them somewhere or to attack something. But not when they attack without explicit command from the player: E.g. attack because it can see enemies.

Right now rams and elephants often walk strange, long ways around units.

Sorry if this not the right place.

Please don't take it too far off topic (search some general question forum or make a new topic for more questions). Anyway, it is currently impossible to order units to run, running is only triggered when units flee or chase, but again this cannot be user ordered, only UnitAI auto behaviour triggers it (f.e. being attack in passive stance).

• Like 1