Some suggestions

stephanbard

This seems to me it should go to feature request. But here are some of my wishes rather than suggestions I think.

Right now the game focus on something like AOE where parts of units are created for resource collection. I am interested if any chance that the game would allow scenario to be created with basic buildings like castle plus fixed amount of population, resources (gold, food, skill) initially. As the time elapses, players can develop agriculture, market, technology, and so on, which would increase the resource (gold, food, skill, etc.) And the growth rate of population, resources may be restricted based on geographical factors, etc. Then the goal of winning the game is a bit like capturing the flag (e.g. conquer all the other castles, or survive N attacks from neighboring countries) instead of destroying opponents' buildings and population.

Anyway this game rocks!

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually I am more interested in military formation. So while zombie survival is interesting, I prefer playing the scenario where the enemies are not unconditional flooding its troop (that would base on their economics condition, etc.) and the troops I manipulate would have chances to survive by exploiting terrain, military formation, etc. Additionally some other wishing thinking I have may be something like liers-in-wait or even mutiny.