How to create lowpoly trees with Blender 3D

asterix, 

Thank you for sharing that link and making me aware of your project.

That looks great to me, that is seriously lush! Great work, and respect from my end. 

Your art work is good enough to be in the core game, have you contacted the team? Its not a mysterious prospect, just have a vision and a desire to see it through and say you are there for it.  

I want to speak candidly with advice, it is one thing to make artwork and assets,  it is another thing to make an experience within a game. Your work is amazing and your dedication shows it.

All I ask, is can you make an experience for players to go through? Even if it is 1 hour long, even if it a map in atlas that we can play in skirmish mode... can you make a story?  The flora assets you've made are beautiful and well done. Can you tell a story with them? Use them! 

Edited by Aeros

1 minute ago, Aeros said:

asterix, 

Thank you for sharing that link and making me aware of your project.

That looks great to me, that is seriously lush! Great work, and respect from my end. 

Your art work is good enough to be in the core game, have you contacted the team? Its not a mysterious prospect, just have a vision and a desire to see it through and say you are there for it.  

I want to speak candidly with advice, it is one thing to make artwork and assets,  it is another thing to make an experience within a game. Your work is amazing and your dedication shows it.

All I ask, is can you make an experience for players to go through? Even if it is 1 hour long, even if it a map in atlas that we can play in skirmish mode... can you make a story?  The flora assets you've made are beautiful and well done. Can you tell a story with them? Use them! 

Hmm ... it is not my project it is being made by @Bigtiger and also @stanislas69 looked at it and made some fixes if you want files the once I mentioned have them I believe.