Svn17161 bug!

gameboy

Very strange, when farmers and soldiers collect a period of stone and gold, they will stand in the stone mine or gold mine will not be collected immediately, will continue to collect. When the collection of meat, collected for some time, will not be collected, when the body is still in front of them, they will stand far from the body of animals, not to take any action.

Another problem: when more than 20 soldiers collect ore mine, they are loaded after the return of the Municipal Center, after unloading directly stand in front of the Municipal Center, will not return to collect ore.

10788-1.zip

Edited by gameboy

Yes, my friend, elexis. thank you for your offer of ticket3144, I think the only solution is to let the extra people line up, so that they can order the acquisition of resources, such as gold. This is a basic problem, why has not been resolved? Maybe no one is going to understand the problem.

Found a more strange problem, when more than a collection of stone or gold of the Union soldiers or farmers gathered after the full collection of resources will not return to their Municipal Center, but stood there not move.

Another strange question: when Confederate soldiers and farmers gathered in a bit of resources (not loaded), they stopped collecting and digging, and then stood there for a moment, and then gathered again, and again, standing there. Some soldiers will suddenly leave, take a few steps and then stop moving forward.

Yes, when you play the game for an hour, the strange question will appear.Another problem.

My friend:Another problem: when more than 20 soldiers collect ore mine, they are loaded after the return of the Municipal Center, after unloading directly stand in front of the Municipal Center, will not return to collect ore.