Scenario Migration

CapnEgg

In the scenario "Migration", there is no icon for advancing the phase, i.e. there is no icon bearing the Roman numeral II, greyed out or not:

post-20350-0-59032000-1445344940_thumb.p

This is using 0 A.D. Alpha 18 Rhododactylos (and in Syllepsis).

I can't think what I could have done to cause this- it's OK in other scenarios.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry for a bit late reply, I just reached this link in my 'list of items to look in some near time'.

This is apparently a bug, since when playing as player 1 (Iberians) you are starting with a non-matching CC (Athenian), while other two players (Carthaginians and Gauls) have the corresponding starting CCs and can advance to the next phase using them.
It might be a nice little feature for this map to restrict player from advancing to a next phase until he will 'migrate' to mainland (this already works this way for player 1 since when you build a new CC it matches your civ and the button is present in it), but it should be the same for all players and it may be better if the button will be disabled with proper tooltip rather than just missing (if this can be done using triggers in an elegant enough way).

fixed in r17722 by putting the iber cc. Delaying the town phasing after the migration as suggested before would imply that only fishing boats can be used to migrate (other ships are only available in town phase) except for cart which would then have an unfair advantage.

• Like 2