mods

Guest Bobo_1

This game needs more moderators!

after i saw moderator coming in a map! ONLY 1 time in all theese years while playing.
then some hacker watched out from shooting to me trought wall.
I saw jumphacker 1 time when i joined this game! i knew, it is impossible normaly but no mods in this map... no one..
So i think, you guys need more moderators!
Choose them from any account! idk... Take a test with random questions! hide answers in forum, in game! anywhere! like player who want to became mod hae to know about this game alot! ask him severeal questions about what to do, how to do and what he will get if he wont do what he have to do! like ban, etc.
(Random questions for thoose, who know answers and want to post pictures or videos with them, so it will be useless.)

Locking this as the poster doesn't seem to even be talking about 0 A.D. What would jumphacking even mean in this game? And we certainly can't be watching each and every match people plays, so that suggestion is not going to work at all. If someone, even Bobo_1, has got suggestions which are relevant to this game, then they can start a new topic, but posting things which are completely irrelevant is not going to lead anywhere.

• Like 3