reference to undefined property ent.unitAIState(...).split(...)[1]

gameboy

I try again the warning again, this warning appears, but commands.txt file cannot be the recorded warning. I'm so sorry, my friend.

BTW: this warning comes in: when you're single after the end of the game (timing system after the last second), you lose a game, this warning appears.

ah, that's important information which would have been useful in the first report, don't you think so.

But still, I don't know how to reproduce it. It seems that it needs a lot of conditions: that you attack a AI structure with garrisoned units, and then you loose so that your units pass to gaia owner and one of them is in a state not expected !

As you say that you can reproduce it, could you

either save the game just a few seconds before loosing and upload it here

or run with the attach patch and let me know what are the warnings printed.

gameboy.patch

My dear friend, MIMO.

Thank you very much for this patch, I tested again, this warning from appearing again, got more specific warning information, please take a look, maybe this information can help you solve the problem. Thank you!

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | gameboy problem with Judean Slinger state INDIVIDUAL

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/petra/garrisonManager.js line 100 reference to undefined property ent.unitAIState(...).split(...)[1]

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | gameboy problem with Nubian Mercenary Archer state INDIVIDUAL

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | gameboy problem with Judean Slinger state INDIVIDUAL

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | gameboy problem with Nubian Mercenary Archer state INDIVIDUAL

Engine exited successfully on 2015-08-01 at 20:27:19 with 818 message(s), 0 error(s) and 5 warning(s).

Edited by gameboy

Thanks for making the test. Still I do not understand how units can be in such state INDIVIDUAL.

But checking the code, there was an inconsistency in UnitAI.js which should be fixed with the attached patch.

May-be that will solve the issue ? could you test it. And if it does not fix it, it would be nice if you could save a game just a few seconds before the end and upload it here so that I can have a look.

unitai.patch

The saved game was useful: the problem was due to a unit which was cheering while its ownership changed, and that case was not taken into account in UnitAI. In addition, the case of garrisoned units was in principle taken into account, but wrongly. Both cases are fixed in http://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/16908

Thanks for reporting the issue.