Conquest mode......

Ptolemey

Hi guys love what youre doing with this aoe 2-like game.

irstlyid like to request a Saracen or Arabian civ with mamluk archers.

Now mainly i wanted to suggest and request a conquest mode combining elements from aoe and Europa universalis.

This mode would have much larger maps and would have the 0ad game play with features like messengers for diplomacies and treaty making between the civ, there should be a siege system where special infantry can spawn siege camps that give healing and can spawn certain units, there should be resource carriers which carry resources (food)for the army or the army loses health and the food carriers have to be sent to base periodically to restock, while camps can hold a certain amount of resources and we already have warehouses to store food at base. there should also be army commanders that give army bonuses and only 3 can be kept at a time.

For now this is all i have to suggest for this idea, please tell me if you could and would implement this, it would be something new and interesting and i think would appeal to those that like strategy and realism.

Thank you for reading and considering this :)

Hi guys love what youre doing with this aoe 2-like game.

irstlyid like to request a Saracen or Arabian civ with mamluk archers.

Now mainly i wanted to suggest and request a conquest mode combining elements from aoe and Europa universalis.

This mode would have much larger maps and would have the 0ad game play with features like messengers for diplomacies and treaty making between the civ, there should be a siege system where special infantry can spawn siege camps that give healing and can spawn certain units, there should be resource carriers which carry resources (food)for the army or the army loses health and the food carriers have to be sent to base periodically to restock, while camps can hold a certain amount of resources and we already have warehouses to store food at base. there should also be army commanders that give army bonuses and only 3 can be kept at a time.

For now this is all i have to suggest for this idea, please tell me if you could and would implement this, it would be something new and interesting and i think would appeal to those that like strategy and realism.

Thank you for reading and considering this :)

1-Sarracens are out our timeframe. But some mods can Add it to the game. Like

Millenium Mod

2-Ok you are talking about advanced diplomacy its planed may be open a topic for discuss that.

3- not bad idea that about siege camps, you can open a topic for that.