L10n - Help needed

veronicas

Hello,

My name is Veronica and I am preparing my master thesis on localization of open-source video games. I am interested in the l10n process of 0 A.D. and I need the help of any developer of the game to complete a short survey for my study.

The survey is mainly about the l10n process, programming languages and translators recruitment.

Please, help me! :)

Best,

Veronica S.

• Like 1

Have changed your account so you can use the private messaging system as well now Veronica if you want to do that.

I tried to message you, but it seems like you need a few posts before you can use the messaging system. Could you post an e-mail address or something?

Yeah, we've disabled it for new users as we had problems with spam sent via PMs. Now you either need to have 5 posts (usually we'll find a spammer account before they've made five posts), or we can change it manually, before you can use it.

Hello again!

Thank you for answering to my post!

I am still trying to figure out how all this works :stinker: .

As for the wiki, I have read it completely but still I need to get some feedback from real people so that I can use it in my paper (even if the information is exactly the same as the one found in the wiki). Anyhow, if any developer could answer to a few questions, please send me an email to sanchma6 at etu dot unige dot ch.

Best,

Veronica