Kickstarter

A while ago I joined the IndieGoGo fundraiser but I was wondering... why no Kickstarter?
It reaches more people and the game seems to have reached a point where it certainly can go onto kickstarter and show off a lot of good stuff.

I also was wondering if i had to do something to activate the 'badge' i unlocked with the fundraiser.

Edited by Darthvegeta800

A while ago I joined the IndieGoGo fundraiser but I was wondering... why no Kickstarter?

It reaches more people and the game seems to have reached a point where it certainly can go onto kickstarter and show off a lot of good stuff.

I also was wondering if i had to do something to activate the 'badge' i unlocked with the fundraiser.

You should have got a mail asking for your data (like forum username to get the batch). Didn't you get that?

The responses are gathered now, and we will process them, so you should have your batch soonish if you filled in the survey.

Aah okay.

Thanks for the response.

As for Kickstarter. So you can only do it there if you go for profit?

I don't think Kickstarter has got any such limitations, the main reason for going with IndieGogo was that it had benefits for us as a non-profit project (they don't charge as big percentage for their service for non-profit fundraisers perhaps most importantly).