Is AI in Osiris really weaker than in Naukratis?

I am playing a lot now, and it seems to me that AI in ver.15 is weaker than it was in ver.14.

What I noticed:

*Units in city do not even attempt to resist.

*Enemy tries to attack one or two times, after this becomes passive.

*Invasion armies are smaller

*Catapults meets no resistance at all

Maybe I've found a sort of general strategy flaw, e.g. my side develop better army and A.I. intentionaly decides to give up.

Also I noticed that in ver.15 I can win with less resources than enemy has.

I am playing a lot now, and it seems to me that AI in ver.15 is weaker than it was in ver.14.

What I noticed:

*Units in city do not even attempt to resist.

*Enemy tries to attack one or two times, after this becomes passive.

*Invasion armies are smaller

*Catapults meets no resistance at all

Maybe I've found a sort of general strategy flaw, e.g. my side develop better army and A.I. intentionaly decides to give up.

Also I noticed that in ver.15 I can win with less resources than enemy has.

you will try with Petra in 16. Is better if you are enough faster.

Yes, I'll try it. But I think that it is more interesting to know, what was the reason for this weakness. It could be caused by changes in AI, by changes in gameplay, which AI now is unable to handle, or changes in my behaviour.

I also noticed some improvements. Enemies usually build more civ.centers now. It makes the infrastructure more robust. However, in one scenario they built a civ.center within the firing range of my tower. Their building was immediately destroyed. And they repeated the attempt more than 100 times with the same result. I think that a good AI should keep a track of such events.

OK, I've done a test. Played the same scenario against AI 5 times with the same factions and same settings. Once my civilization was wiped by a mighty enemy. 4 times they could not even build a City stage and did not resist at all. Something is wrong with AI