JavaScript Warnings: reference to undefined property

Lion.Kanzen

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/session/input.js line 1086 reference to undefined property ev.hotkey

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/helpers/Commands.js line 222 reference to undefined property cmd.metadata

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/ProductionQueue.js line 540 reference to undefined property data.target

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/GuiInterface.js line 1006 reference to undefined property cmd.queued

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 5392 reference to undefined property this.heldPosition

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/session/messages.js line 357 reference to undefined property msg.guid

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/petra/baseManager.js line 248 reference to undefined property supply.dropsite

Engine exited successfully on 2014-04-02 at 18:43:33 with 958 message(s), 0 error(s) and 7 warning(s).

Edited by feneur
made the title a lot more specific

Today, I tested it again, still appears two warnings.
About these warnings, my friend, Yves, you taking the time to look, thank you!

:unknw:

<h2>0 A.D. Main log (warnings and errors only)</h2>
<p class="warning">WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/session/input.js line 1086
reference to undefined property ev.hotkey</p>

I'm aware that there are still warnings left.

SpiderMonkey 24 prints more warnings than v1.8.5. We could switch off the additional warnings, but leave them enabled instead and will have a look at them in the next weeks.

It doesn't have priority for me though and I probably won't fix them within the next few days.