Linux Mint 16 BUG alpha 15

snafu006

HP-G62-Notebook-PC 3.13.0-031300rc7-generic #201401041835 SMP Sat Jan 4 23:36:50 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

OpenGL vendor string: X.Org

OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RS880

OpenGL core profile version string: 3.1 (Core Profile) Mesa 10.1.0-devel (git-e8ff08e saucy-oibaf-ppa)

OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 1.40

OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)

OpenGL core profile extensions:

OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 10.1.0-devel (git-e8ff08e saucy-oibaf-ppa)

OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30

OpenGL context flags: (none)

OpenGL extensions:

So as soon as i start a game i get a crash. But if i supress the BUG i can still play. Only thing is the screen will not return to full screen.

this is a Screen Shot.

http://imgur.com/kF5odAe

• 1 month later...

I use Linux Mint but I haven't problem with this Nature. The only main problem I have is I haven't sound..

A question for Dev. Team. How I can have the SVN in Linux Mint 16 is build over Ubuntu is almost a Ubuntu .

I think Linux Mint is similar enough to Ubuntu that you should be able to just use the Ubuntu installation instructions on trac.

So as soon as i start a game i get a crash. But if i supress the BUG i can still play. Only thing is the screen will not return to full screen.

You can use Alt+Enter to switch between windowed mode and full screen. If you don't suppress the warning and just click continue, does it keep popping back up? Also, it would be nice to know how you installed 0AD (package manager or compiled from source).