Update

burzum2

Okay I haven't been on the forum as of late, been a tad busy.

Couple things I want to clarify.

First I am a aware of the site been hacked a while ago, so I cannot log into my old account, if an admin can please sort that out. My old username is Burzum.

Next, I have installed alpha 15 today and I totally love how its taking shape. The graphics are wonderfull.

The only thing that I don't like is the the number of players assigned to different maps, having no option to either select 2 or more players.

When Imperial Rome gets introduced please, please give the legionairies a special ability to hurl pilum.... A big please with a cherry ontop

Other things I would deffinatly like...

Roman Archers

Centurion with an ability to make nearby units either increase their hitpoints or attack.

Onager/catapult

When a Roman fort or outpost in neutral or enemy terortory has units gathered inside, it stops losing life.

Romans need another building type: Roads. And can only be built by Rome

I think that's everything for now. These things mentioned above should greatly compliment both player experience and adds historical accuracy.

;)

o think that if ou want you can remix the civ, only copy&paste the roman file

but putting rome2

example:

romeXXX.xml is source file

you copy the content and put

rome2XXX.xml

change the equse socius for gaisaredos, put epos "famous celtic mercenaries"

change extraourdinarius for pretorian guard and, is ready!!

and for leegionarus, out the templete of campion infantry javelinist, resave the name

champion infantry javelinist2 an put it as parent, put a strong ranges "15", strong melee "18"

and

ready

He talk about mods but, for some reasons thinks all can do it their own mods.

Ok we need a new roman emblem for republican,mew want use Luperca as symbol of Republican Romans, now Michael wants to implement reforms for many civs, included Romans, we can have Legionary.

And the Imperial is planned for second part 3 year at max to wait that.