Up In the Sky Full Map Screenshot?

SLC

bigscreenshot is just a really high resolution screenshot, it doesn't work very well since it tries to stitch together multiple shots. Quite a few in that thread are actually made in Age of Mythology. To get a whole map screenshot you can use Alt-D to open the developer console and uncheck limit camera and enable reveal map. You'll have to manually position the camera at the right zoom. Then use F2 to actually take the screenshot.

I think big screenshot only saves it in an uncompressed format, so you can see all pixels as they are on the screen.

To zoom further out, just go to Menu-> settings. Enable developer overlay. In the developer overlay, disable camera restrictions, and if you don't want the developer overlay in your screenshot, disable that again in the settings.

You could also use Atlas to take screenshots, instead of doing that in the game.

EDIT:

But quantumstate beat me to say that :D

EDIT2:

Square screenshots are just where the map is square. Some maps are round, some are square. You can't just make a map square, because it's normally not nicely textured in the corners, and there are no other things s.a. trees.

Edited by sanderd17

sanderd17 I'm unable to create a square map in Atlas SE is there a trick for doing that or i'ts not possible in the new versions

I need to take some full diamond shaped map screens for square maps not round ones :D

Not in Atlas, but open the XML file in a text editor, and you can change it there. It's one of the first lines.

sanderd17 worked perfectly thank you very much :D

One more thing thoug is there a way to manually imput data so all the screenshots are taken from the same position?

I've tryed editing the camera position from the xml but when I load the map it resets to default

Who knows maybe I used wrong data or an out of bound value that wasn't recognised !?! is there any documentation on how to do this or what coordinates does the it take ?

I wouldn't know. I don't even know if that camera code does something. As the starting point for the camera is different per player, while there is only one camera starting point.

But take a look at the map "Laconia 01", that has a camera view per player, and it seems to work.