El Maker Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Hello, I was wondering if the idea of creating a version of 0 A.D. set after AD 1 is still being considered by the developers or the community. I noticed that the discussions related to this project are no longer very active. Personally, I find the idea quite interesting, even though I understand that the amount of work involved would be enormous. I am currently working on my own mod, so I have a pretty good idea of how much work a project like this can represent. Is this project still something that could be considered in the future, or has it been abandoned for now? Thanks ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan` Posted 59 minutes ago Share Posted 59 minutes ago Yes we started working on Empires Besieged with @wowgetoffyourcellphone but we don't have much time these days so it's going slowly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now