Boston Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Hi 0AD community, I'm making a game engine under Creative Commons. With permission, I'd like to use graphics from 0AD. My game uses 2D sprite sheets. I'm no artist, but I'm willing to pay for a detailed tutorial on how to convert from 3D assets to 2D sprite sheets. I'd also like to be able to export the shadows cast by the the objects onto the ground plane. Any takers? Boston https://bbrooks193.blogspot.com/2021/12/maths-game.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago There was a guy named Enkeli who knew how to do that for AOE II. https://www.indiegogo.com/es/projects/enkelikuoleman/rise-of-kings-medieval-warfare He knows how to convert 3D models to Sprite models. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now