Grautvornix Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 (edited) When asking a player for neutrality and he refuses, my own setting automatically returns to "enemy". But when I am being attacked by that player later in game, my troops consider him as being neutral (while my indication in diplomacy menu still shows "enemy"). When the other player accepted neutrality, my own setting still automatically returns to "enemy". Have I overlooked some setting or change in game play mechanics? Thanks for any advice! Edit: Apologies as this is a duplicate to this... Edited August 18 by Grautvornix 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grautvornix Posted September 16 Author Share Posted September 16 Phantastic - it seems the latest SVN update solved this issue! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrik Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 I'm on a forum a lot and I had miss both your posts still. I only dug into the issue when realizing the bug myself. Since games can have diplo turned off, there is a small chance this bug could have even made it to next release unnoticed even... This is a formal invitation to help on git by opening tickets when you encounter such bugs.. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grautvornix Posted September 17 Author Share Posted September 17 @Atrik You are right, should 've opened a bug report officially. My point was, however, that I was not sure it really is a bug or if I tampered with my install too much. Thatt's why I asked for other observations. Thanks that you fixed it!!! Got to learn how to open git tickets, shouldn't be too difficult . 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now