A few suggestions

Shafe88

First their should be a transport ship where you can transport troops and citizens if your on an island or need to get to an island.

Second when you build walls and towers their should be an option to build gates to let your own people in and out and not the enemy

Third Female citizens should be able to attack and their should be a few female warriors

Forth warriors should have battle experience and stamina levels that can be increased through battle or training. Like a warriors stamina would go down during battles or moving long distances decreasing their speed and effectiveness in battle but would increase with inactivity(rest).

First their should be a transport ship where you can transport troops and citizens if your on an island or need to get to an island.

All of the ships can do this. Even fishing boats.:)

Second when you build walls and towers their should be an option to build gates to let your own people in and out and not the enemy

It has long been implemented. I think we have it from Alpha 11. Just select a Large section of the wall and you can see the "Convert to gate" option.

Third Female citizens should be able to attack and their should be a few female warriors

I can't say anything about the first one, But I think we are going to have some Mauryian female fighters in Alpha 12

Forth warriors should have battle experience and stamina levels that can be increased through battle or training. Like a warriors stamina would go down during battles or moving long distances decreasing their speed and effectiveness in battle but would increase with inactivity(rest).

We have experience. Units are promoted if they kill a certain number of enemy units. Stamina is a planned feature.

Spahbod covered all of these pretty well, but I'll elaborate a bit.

Particularly, if you just need a pure transport ship, merchant ships are pretty cheap and can carry up to 15 people. Light Warships can carry 20 (IIRC). Medium Warships can carry 30 or 40 (depending on civ), and Heavy Warships can carry 50 but are only available to the Romans and Carthaginians.

Spartan female citizens will be able to fight back against invaders (it's currently implemented in SVN). Mauryan Maiden Guards will be in Alpha 12 (and again are already in SVN).

Edited by alpha123

Zoot: I believe all females have a melee attack of 6 hack. It's how they kill animals. Spartan Women should have a small ranged attack (so symbolize throwing stones or something).

They could have an up close attack too, like jabing with sticks or clubing with the tool their useing.

Their melee attack can only be used on animals. We might as well take this away since we now have a slaughter attack, unless we want females to be able to hunt non-domestic animals.

Technically, the female attack can also be used on:

• All animals, including wolves, bears, elephants, whales, etc
  • Other females
  • Traders
  • All siege weapons (including Helepolis), packed and unpacked
  • All ships o_O
  • The unused Hellenic slave
  • Priests

See https://dl.dropbox.c...0of%20Women.pmp and https://dl.dropbox.c...0of%20Women.xml

(For some reason the forum doesn't let me attack pmp files).