[ALPHA 11] AI Bug

ralphierocks

This bug started as soon as I tasked fishing boats to start fishing a whale. The bug continued increasing the numbers printed on the left hand side, it ultimately created lag which increased as well, the lag rendered the game unplayable as it got me down to 0 FPS, I stopped the game and the bug "vanished" it removed itself from the screen and I was able to start a new game.

I was playing against the JuBot.

P.S. The whale fled by the way and I was unable to fish anything at all, it would continue to flee into the FOW and I eventually destroyed my boats and docks in an attempt to stop the bug.

error2.png

error3.png

error1.png

I'm not sure if this bug has been reported or not, I have played 30+ games and have yet to see it.

Thanks.

I was spartan vs romans on the isthmus map (default size, etc) it was only us two.

CPU : x86, Intel Pentium G630 @ 2.70GHz (1x2x1), 2.69 GHz

Memory : 6144 MiB; 3682 MiB free

Graphics Card : ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series ;

OpenGL Drivers : 3.3.10524 Compatibility Profile Context; atioglxx.dll (6.14.10.10524), ig4icd32.dll (8.15.10.2291), ig4icd64.dll (8.15.10.2291)

Video Mode : 1920x1080:32

Sound Card : AMD High Definition Audio Device; Realtek High Definition Audio;

Engine exited successfully on 2012-09-08 at 12:24:04 with 523 message(s), 2426 error(s) and 0 warning(s).

All of the errors where a copy of the one I posted, as I stated it continued to create the errors until the game hit no frames per second and I had to exit out.

Edited by ralphierocks