how people become bald(off topic)

I think I have a theory on how people become bald(I'm not bald btw) but I have noticed the more people wear hats that eventually they become bald its like leg hair because I always wear shoes and socks and my hair stops growing abrubtly where the sock usually ends, and if u think about it, it sort of makes sence because hair on humans is for protection from the elements like cold the sun etc so when u wear hats so much it takes the rold of your hair so ur body decides it doesn't need to keep growing hair and then the balding starts and wearing hats even more does too(but for some people they become bald either way)

Interesting thought, but I know people that hardly ever wear hats and are bald as well as those who almost always wear hats and have a full head of hair.

There is probably environment and hygiene reasons as well, but balding is mainly genetics. The more family lines with balding, the earlier balding starts in each descendant.

• 3 weeks later...