Suggestions for 0 A.D.

ITCompozer

Hey, thanks for your comments.

- faster building: What do you mean by this? Do you mean the speed of which things are built? If so, the values are subject to tweaking before the final release. I would not worry about these for now.

- new nations: There will eventually be 6 nations. The next nation will likely make it into the Alpha 5 release.

- campaign: yup, it'd be nice. Likely to happen further down the track though. We need a decent AI first, and then the actual campaign system.

- easy modification of settings: Also would be good. But we need to get to a point where the settings are set in stone, else we'd just be changing them too often

Faster building, it means that builds should build faster.

Well, no. :P I do think we should eventually have a setting as to how fast the game should play that would speed everything up (or down if you like that), build speed, unit training speed, etc.

(And of course numbers can, and will, be adjusted a lot before the game is finished. I just don't think we should mess too much with them for now before we have everything set up. Besides, as soon as you add more than one or two builders I think it's fairly quick :) )

Well, no. :P I do think we should eventually have a setting as to how fast the game should play that would speed everything up (or down if you like that), build speed, unit training speed, etc.

(And of course numbers can, and will, be adjusted a lot before the game is finished. I just don't think we should mess too much with them for now before we have everything set up. Besides, as soon as you add more than one or two builders I think it's fairly quick :) )

I agree with you on this. I rather it be based on the real world theories, the more resources you apply to something the faster it get produced. The feature that allow one to speed up and/or slow down the game, takes away from the real world realism.