Moddb - 0 AD

plumo

New screenshots of 0 AD on www.moddb.com !

Check them out Here!

In the top 5 of most popular games 0 AD is number 4 so on the front page as well !

www.moddb.com

If that doesn't create enough publicity and interest, I'm afraid I'll have to lock up a programmer in my basement and let him work on this game!

looks cool

one reason you might have a hard time finding programmers because us programmers who are "consumed by academic obligations" aren't learning the skillset you require, at least not as part of an undergrad curriculum at somewhere like Cal.

It's a pity that we did not make it to the "top 5 best indie games", but they lumped released indies with the upcoming ones. How can we compare to Mount and Blade, which has a community of hundreds...

This is good news though. Because we didn't win, we now remain eligible for the following year. :)

plumo is right, because of the moddb publicity, I found out about this game, which I had never even heard of or seen before. I must say it is looking fantastic and is fulfilling my dream of playing a more advanced version of age of empires I/II (AOE III just didn't feel like a true aoe game imo). Yes that means I am new here, hello everyone!

plumo is right, because of the moddb publicity, I found out about this game, which I had never even heard of or seen before. I must say it is looking fantastic and is fulfilling my dream of playing a more advanced version of age of empires I/II (AOE III just didn't feel like a true aoe game imo). Yes that means I am new here, hello everyone!

Hey Phil. What's crackalackin?

Well, actually not really. While we don't exactly make our staff forums public etc we have, at least in my opinion, been fairly open about the progress. If you mean that we haven't specified any specific details about what percent is finished etc, that's more due to it being difficult to measure. It's not like we know what bugs will appear etc, in that case we'd not let them happen in the first place :)