Facts' alpha 29 feature list (Suggestion #8)

0facts

Hi. I am back,

This is an exhaustive feature list. Features not listed here, won't be added to the game.

Alpha 29 will start with a C. I propose the name Canta Slaus, a well known leader who enslaved the elves (archer civilization).

1. Christmas Tree: No more of this tech tree bs. Now we have a Christmas tree. It has no perks. It is simply a jpeg of a Christmas tree (Maybe png if time allows)

2. Children: I think this a civilization we should add. They can only train worker units and they have no combat abilities since children should not touch dangerous items. -10% worker speed, -10% food upkeep. They can be enslaved by other civs.

3. Crapper: Ok, so you are telling me that I have 100s of units who eat 50 food and don't use the toilet? I have never seen them poop. I think they are holding it and this is destroying their efficiency. We should add crappers.

4. Courage: Britons dogs are a bit boring. We should replace them with Courage the Cowardly dog.

I am also willing to add any feature from the Comment section.

I hope this update will bring everyone back. The lobbies are slow and I don't recognize anyone anymore. 

cheers,

facts

• Haha 1

Common STDs should also be added, I understand they were a real problem in the field.

I agree. My soldiers always get frisky to increase my population faster. I think we should nerf this by adding STDs so they think twice. Likewise, we should add Contraceptive methods like Condoms to prevent the spread of such STDs.

Can we also include sore feet (inf) and sore butts (cav)?

I can add Cushions for sore butts. I am not sure about sore feet.

berries should be replaced with cookies with a gather rate of 15 so that the citizen soldiers become chubby.

Good idea. I will also add Cocaine bushes that look the exact same to spread Confusion.