Why did the wooden towers stop decaying in neutral territories, but the palisade did not?

Delfador

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/06/2023 at 4:12 AM, Delfador said:

I wanted to build a small fort on no man's land from the palisade, but while I was building it, half of it went to Gaia and the gates stopped opening. Can you give immunity to the transition to Gaia at least the gates of the palisade?

Creo que esa caracterisitica de ir perdiendo los puntos de avanzada ose las torres de madera que son de vigilancia deberian permanecer en tu equipo aunque esten fuera de la zona de influencia, me preunto si sera complicado configurarlo para que lo haga .

• 3 months later...
On 06/06/2023 at 8:12 AM, Delfador said:

I wanted to build a small fort on no man's land from the palisade, but while I was building it, half of it went to Gaia and the gates stopped opening. Can you give immunity to the transition to Gaia at least the gates of the palisade?

The idea that you can make a palisade in no man's land but not control it is an important game feature.