FIXED ( CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load | Script value conversion check failed | mod development )

seeh

i have an error (when i use modified mod):

Screenshot_20230601_101311.jpg.ec6f0676de6db0d39d608a32e942a3b6.jpg

Exampe 1 (with countdown):

1. set on countownd (autoCiv set countown on)
  2. change the map
  3. press start button
  4. game is loading short time (BTW no countown is visible BTW i play vs AI)
  5. game was not loading complexly. Message is: "Error generating random map. Check application log for details."

i have changes in:

1. interestinglog.html ( contain the last error ) is attached
  2. mainlog.html is attached (last line: Net server: upnpDiscover failed and no working cached URL. )

it always happen when i change the map. when i start it again it works (without error) with this changes.

Exampe 2 (without countdown):

1. set on countownd (autoCiv set countown OFFFFFF)
  2. change the map
  3. press start button
  4. game is loading short time
  5. game was loaded ( but the map from before , not the new map )

it always happen when i change the map. when i start it again it works (without error) with this changes.

Maybe you have an idea:

pMainland_1v1_defaultsi working on
https://github.com/sl5net/autociv
and test some commands like "/pMainland_1v1_defaults" in the game config GUI.

i got error (in A27 or/also A26) when i change map the first time by using command written in input field "/pMainland_1v1_defaults ( https://github.com/sl5net/autociv/blob/master/gui/gamesetup/gamesetup~!extra_commands.js#L485 )
and a large button. if pressed game crashed.

if i start game again everything works (setup correct and dont needs to change. and if i change no errors anymore).

https://youtu.be/EMshl5AvH2o

TIMER| loading/loading.xml: 21.6421 ms
FILES| Replay written to '~/.local/share/0ad/replays/0.0.26/2023-05-31_0004'
ERROR: JavaScript error: Script value conversion check failed: v.isString() || v.isNumber() || v.isBoolean() (got type undefined)
ERROR: File '' does not exist
ERROR: CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load RMS ''
TIMER| common/modern/setup.xml: 142.097 us

The error

ERROR: JavaScript error: Script value conversion

is probably from implicit boolean/number conversions from
a27build/source/scriptinterface/ScriptConversions.cpp

The error

ERROR: File '' does not exist
ERROR: CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load

is probably from

a27build/source/graphics/MapGenerator.cpp

// Load RMS
LOGMESSAGE("Loading RMS '%s'", m_ScriptPath.string8());
if (!m_ScriptInterface->LoadGlobalScriptFile(m_ScriptPath))
{
    LOGERROR("CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load RMS '%s'", m_ScriptPath.string8());
    return false;
}

Edited by seeh

• seeh changed the title to CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load | Script value conversion check failed | mod development

I would suggest that you report this as an issue to sl5net, the person who made the modified version of autociv that you said you are using.

sl5net has not configured his repository correctly, because the Issues tab is disabled, and its website field links to the forum thread about nani's version of the game, not sl5net's version. You should contact sl5net about the possible bug instead of nani. Maybe a direct message through GitHub would allow you to do this.

Also encourage sl5net to enable the Issues tab and create a separate forum thread for discussion of his fork of autociv.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Norse_Harold said:

Also encourage sl5net to enable the Issues tab and create a separate forum thread for discussion of his fork of autociv.

https://github.com/sl5net/autociv/issues enable now. (seems its disabled by default if you fork a repo i guess)

BTW this error ("CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load | Script value conversion check failed | mod development " )
is fixed.

Edited by seeh

• seeh changed the title to FIXED ( CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load | Script value conversion check failed | mod development )