I need help of professionals in making game (RPG with not big open world)

Me and my internet-friend started to create independent videogame - 3D 3st person RPG with not big open world in style of Gothic or Risen. I write the script, and also contacting the actors for voiceover. Actors are working just for name in titles, for portfolio. Friend said that he can paint in 3D  all the map and models. I painted by hand all map and  locations plan (have pictures) and  sent  to  him, and  i found composer who agree for using his music for free. For  last  month  he  didn't  answered... i thought, while  i  will  write, he  will  paint,  but  he  left  the  project  for  personal  reasons.  It's  very  sad, because  i  communicate  with  voiceover  actors  few  months  already,  and they  did  much  for  the  game... so  i  try  here.. Game planned as sequel of  one  australian  sci-fi /  fantasy 1990's  series (plot is built in special way to not have problems with licenses)
I want to try to find people who can stand  with  me. Work  is  unpaid, but  if  game  will  successful - then  of  course  we  will  earn  something, if  not - you  will  have  good  portfolio.
Who is needed:
- 3D artists (models of people (men, women, teens; i have screenshots  from  series  for  example,  but  you  can  paint  your  style  too), mobs (big spider, man-sized tyrannosaurs, wolves, big rats, big bugs; also few unical mobs - giant bug, giant spider, giant swamp octopus, giant bug).
- Animation  artists (moves  for  beasts  and  people, also  for  trees  and  plants  maybe)
- Environment  artists (grass, water, plants, trees, houses)
- Engine / programming  artists (friend  told  that  he  want  to  use  Unreal  Engine; best  -  ReGoth or OpenGothic)
Experience is  not  needed  and  not  wanted - if  you  can  do  that,  you  will. Let's  contact  here  or through   jimmykissing@gmail.com
Of course, maybe it was too fast - search voice actors right from the start, but i really trusted , that we can do this. I wrote over 60 pages of script, received many audio files… i must do something. Would be sad to stop it all and write to actors “Sorry, plans are changed, thanks for help”. I hope to find here people who would like to join, because i don't know about programming and digital painting… sorry, if my post is chaotical a little

hi @Albert888 in this forum there are only few developers who can do what you mentioned in the post and a lot of noobs like us who can play 0AD and complain about the game and fight each other on game chats and here on forum for no reason,

and a lot of DDOS ers who are trying to annoy both gamers and developers.

6 minutes ago, leopard said:

hi @Albert888 in this forum there are only few developers who can do what you mentioned in the post and a lot of noobs like us who can play 0AD and complain about the game and fight each other on game chats and here on forum for no reason,

and a lot of DDOS ers who are trying to annoy both gamers and developers.

Sad. Well, i hope, at least one of these developers will interesting... maybe, i better write to some professional studios, who knows, maybe, one of them will be interested (