Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting

user1

@user1

Literally 2 hours later, and I'm back with another one.

leofallow (1279) left a rated game without resigning to me Reyu (1278).

Do I get rating for these wins? I've submitted one of these already and I didn't gain any rating for it even though a moderator said it was accepted.

(I've had more leaves in rated games than actual rated game completions)

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by Reyu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I wanna talk about a little issue here.

In one of my games, I played and won against the user named ITALIANEMPEROR. He first refused to resign, escaped with 8 cavalry in the map, against me with full army. Meanwhile he called me coward and accused me with bunch of stuff. Asked for re. Finally he resigned, then chased me in chat for revenge. Calling me with names and to provocating me. I'm adding the ss, check the chat and the game name that he created. I refused to play with him again because of his bad resign behaviour.

Next day I played with someone else called aron245, 1v1. ITALIANEMPEROR joined the game as an observer. aron245 won the game.

And the day after, aron245 confessed me that he was actually ITALIANEMPEROR. I'm adding the chats as ss.

Obviously he spy the game to win. He is clearly obsessed. I think it's important to be aware of such toxic players and maybe prevent them to create troubles in the game. 

@user1

Ekran Resmi 2023-10-30 02.00.40.png

Ekran Resmi 2023-10-30 02.15.12.png

Ekran Resmi 2023-10-28 18.37.22.png

Ekran Resmi 2023-10-28 18.37.24.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting this report, @dzhemov. It helps raise awareness of the problematic behavior, and gives players an opportunity to avoid playing rated matches with such players.

To the player base, please don't give in to pressure to play again with a player who is manipulative like ITALIANEMPEROR was. He used pejoratives like "coward" and "fear". He was harassing you and trying to bait you to play another rated match with him. These are violations of the lobby terms of use.

dzhemov, I'm glad that you kept a calm head and just responded in an assertive way, and that you did not agree to play another rated match. He used a different name to trick you into playing a rated match with him, which is underhanded. Moderators can't prevent that sort of thing currently, as creation of new accounts is easy and free. I want to increase the barrier to entry for new accounts, but more people would need to ask for it in order to convince the developers to change it.

In the meantime, check reports of ratings disputes and offenses in this topic, and avoid played rated matches with such users. There are techniques for attempting to recognize duplicate accounts. It takes time and effort. Since it is difficult to reliably recognize a duplicate account, I advise that people not play rated matches with new users. Get to know a user over the course of weeks or months before playing rated matches with them. This should help deny the tactic that ITALIANEMPEROR used to trick you into playing a rated match with him.

Please post a replay of the rated match that KaoTeck quit, as explained in the first post here. This functions as proof of the described events.

We don't ban people due to one rated match abuse. We hope to eventually adjust ratings after reviewing the replays of rated match reports, but that's not being done since user1 is on hiatus or retired, and we need more volunteers.

But, reporting people is still useful because it informs others of problematic players to avoid in rated matches.

Edited by Norse_Harold

• 3 weeks later...

Hi me again,

today unfortunately a player that quit the attached game without resigning.

and by the way, the problematic player (other player) GO-WOKE-BROKE, HAPPY-EMPEROR, ALWAYS-MUTED, maximusbullet has created another account. So what I'd like to ask and raise as a general topic is, if @user1 we could provide an Device-ID blocking. I know due to the fact of VPN that an IP-Adr. blockage would not help much.

Toxic behavior of the upper mentioned player with new account. bintje-gaza ... something.
sorry for not adding the images again etc.

ah and I lost my cool and offended in the general chat the player, so I'm muted. Please help me to get unmuted.

Thx for your time and help in this regard.

commands.txt metadata.json

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...