Capturing Buildings

Adeimantos

I like the way Delenda Est does capturing buildings; units can only capture Civic centers and temples, and once you capture a Civic center it'll capture the economy buildings in its radius.

It would also be nice if possible for defensive buildings to become capturable only after losing half their hitpoints. Anyone know how hard that would be to implement?

It's annoying the way enemy soldiers will capture my buildings and then delete them, or how my soldiers will go and try to capture towers they have no chance of getting. Attacking buildings should have a bigger role in the game. I think the regular game should implement these changes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Adeimantos said:

It's annoying the way enemy soldiers will capture my buildings and then delete them, or how my soldiers will go and try to capture towers they have no chance of getting. Attacking buildings should have a bigger role in the game. I think the regular game should implement these changes.

all this already change in the game.

By default, buildings are now attacked and to capture you use the "C" key.

13 minutes ago, Adeimantos said:

It would also be nice if possible for defensive buildings to become capturable only after losing half their hitpoints. Anyone know how hard that would be to implement

I already suggested this. Good not to be alone in this.

• Like 1