Rheinland map mod (WIP)

sternstaub

9 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I loaded this up in Atlas and the only error messages I'm getting are these:

WARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'Siege' from node 'List'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?)

WARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'Elephant' from node 'List'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?)

So, there's an issue with Delenda Est where there are classes removed from a list somewhere. Might be with ships. I'll look into it.

ZzVElL5.png

...without DE, it cannot be opened :( Other question - how do you get this fancy skyset?

For vanilla, i have now started a rework / new version for skirmish (...multiplayer) games. rheinland-Delanda-est-patch will be the only mod containing the old map. It will not be available for vanilla players.

image.thumb.png.606ecf24160c7bd25b0c793420ce21ec.png

Will be structured a bit differently; i try to give as balanced positions and terrain as possible on an asymmetric map. The main concept of "ore -> mountains" and "rock -> river / swamp" remains.

Future extensions will be written and published for vanilla, then patched for mods. I also consider creating copies of mod objects and use them in the game world to avoid breaking the balance / overwriting original mod files.

8 hours ago, Grautvornix said:

Looks beautiful!

:)

Edited by sternstaub
  • Like 2

• sternstaub changed the title to Rheinland map mod (WIP)