(Egyptians)==Concepts== Marvel: Temple of Medinet Habu (New Kingdom Era)

Lion.Kanzen

Hi masters, I wonder if we should keep back with those "TASK"s for as long as noone is working on it. (Task means WIP work in progress. Instead we can call research/concepts and link to this topic from our Art Asset Wishlist for the Egyptians. )

If it's fine for you of course. What do you think?

Yes and No. (Speaking in general)

It might be a bit confusing to see which tasks are WIP, which are available and which are done. But that should be explained in both the title and the first post.

Since we have no ticket system like there is on the Trac, currently those tasks are used to explain what is required to complete the task, that is not really possible to do in the Art asset Wishlist; it would result in a crowded/chaotic topic, I guess?

Indeed. That's why I linked this topic here now as [Concepts] link next to the Art Asset Filename(s).

The problem with using these TASKs as showing which tasks are available is that the artists had to search this forum (what they don't want to do as I understand... especially if more and more tasks are added).

Instead artists want to have a quick glance at a list and pick a task from there.

Then ideally the artist opens a =TASK= topic and keeps the first topic up to date (while comments are on the work in progress).

An optional concept/research topic to the Art Asset might be a speed up for the artists as no research has to be done, though I think most artists have their own way. Thus such concept/research topics should stay optional (and I must link them in the Art Asset lists, hit me if I forget it!).