Game Setting - Are there any units ingame that look like they could also fit in another time period?

LordStark

Unfortunately the game is not working for me (I posted for help already) so I am not able to see what the units look like ingame up close - I have seen a few Youtube videos but none that show close ups of the soldiers.

Once I get the game I want to immediately try and do a simple mod (I am not particularly skilled with modding in general). I am hoping to make a more medival/castle like side for the game.

I have no doubt that there are not units ingame that look like Knights. That's a shame but I will just have to accept that I will not have Knights in my game - but are there other unit models that could be treated as a Longbowman or a Man At Arms?

Perhaps a better way of asking my questions might be to look at it another way - clearly a Roman legionary will look out of place in a Medieval English/French castle. So would a Greek Hoplite. 

Ultimately I want to make two mini sides - House Stark and House Bolton. Luckily I am not a hardcore fan of Game of Thrones so I don't mind if the soldiers don't look like authentic Stark/Bolton soldiers... because I don't really know what they are supposed to look like anyway. However, I do know that they are not supposed to look like Roman Legionaries or Greek Hoplites...

Any of the sides have anything that looks "castle-like"?

1 hour ago, LordStark said:

I have no doubt that there are not units ingame that look like Knights. That's a shame but I will just have to accept that I will not have Knights in my game - but are there other unit models that could be treated as a Longbowman or a Man At Arms?

While it is true that there are not many units looking like knights in the main game, there is actually a mod covering 500 A.D. - 1000 A.D. that might be of some interest to you. The mod is called Millenniumad Millennium A.D. mod - Mod DB The latest development version can be found at https://github.com/0ADMods/millenniumad