Is There A Family Tradition That..

We don't really have any traditions, we're quite 'dynamic'. One thing I loved back when I was a kid, was going out with my parents each weekend. We always took the car and went driving all over the country, usually visiting some cities, etc. I'm glad we did this, now when I go to Brussels with school for example I can guide the group because I've been there so much :)

A tradition I like now, more or less like the previous one, is saturday driving with me dad. I'm still learning how to drive, so each saturday we explore the province for a few hours. Pretty cool, we usually make a stop in some towns and you always see something new. Even discovered a tomb in a church from an ancestor that way :)

our little family has started a tradition 4 years ago - which is kind of unique amongst our relatives.

we are inviting the closest relatives (grandparents, uncles and aunts and some cousins) for a special x-mas breakfast on Dec. 25th to our place. sure it gets crowded and the workload (shared by me and my wife) in the early morning is quite a burden, but its so much fun gathering the whole bunch together and spreading the x-mas spirit :)

/me is starting to get into xmas-mood ... 2 weeks to go ... and 6 days till RotK :)

@mods: this thread should be moved to General Chat IMO