What Do You Spend A Long Time On?

What is the thing that you like spending a long time doing? If you don't like spending a long time on anything, then what are you able to spend a long time on?

For me it's my tests. I spent 6 hours on my math final one and a half years ago. Wow, 6 hours is a long time to spend on a test, but i was able to do it easily. It wasn't without its fair share of rewards though, i got a :P 204 out of 200 on it :P. It was great! :)

I can definetly work on the computer for a long time. For some reason, I can't play games on the computer for very long, I get bored/fidgity thinking of all the great projects I could be working on :)

As for tests, I took a 3 hour piano theory test recently, but I don't think it was as easy for me as it was for you :P It's pretty hard to sit there for 3 hours going over the test over and over to make sure I got everything right :P

(still don't know the results, either! :P)

Ahhhh, Brian those were the good ol' days, back in Mrs. Maloney's class.

For me it would probally be video games. See I'm a perfectoinist and if I get a video game and beat and don;t gte close to 100% complete I will try again and again until I do. And Starcraft for me is the game I spend really long times on. I spent 4 hours trying to beat this kid in a game. And My team lost. :-(