Hello

Unit 35

Hello, Iam Unit 35 from Woad Creations. Sort of stopping by to lead a bit of support, and sort of asking if you need any help.

I haven't Applied for a postion because iam not sure if you need any help or whether i can give much of my time up.

But anyway if you need any help in 3D modeling, UVW mapping, 2D Textuting or Animations (although iam not very good at animating). I mainly do low poly models for games. (I use 3D studio max 5 btw, and if you need any examples of my work then just ask.)

Anyway if you would like my help i would be happy to give up a bit of my time you this project.

(sorry if i should have just applied) but i wanted to other my Moral Support for this ambitous project!

My Texturing skills can't compare with stags :) but i do try

One of my RoN pieces, not my most recent, but its an example of my work, i can also do Biped models and textures.

Iam also going to be some buildings for RoN. And as you are doing 2D graphics for your game i should be able to translate this.

I have alot more work for RoN in the from a TC which i haven't not annoce yet.

Anyway, i would like to help. but I will not be offended if you don't require my services :drug:

Examples:

http://www.teestainstudios.co.uk/RoN/super...er_etendard.zip

super_example.jpg

ron_super_etendard.jpg

---------------

marine.jpg

--------------