Navy Game play

EgyGamer

so i was playing in a match 4 vs 3  on a map water covers around 80% of the map 

and i went mass Navy to dominate the sea in the start had 9 or 10 heavy ships ... and then went to fight two other heavy ships and it seems to take down a ship you need to wait couple of daces 

one of the two ship had mass forces that just ran  from my 10 ships taking little damage and droping the units on our bases now i believe we need improvement to the ships damage some siege machines on it firing ?  better animation maybe even put like 20 or 30 archer on the ships standing as a model for heavy ships ... and more ship upgrades because going navy  right now is pretty boring and pointless if the enemy can just stroll around my mass water army  costing me massive metal and wood for nothing pretty much   please respond if you have any plans for better navy game play  or explain the current one 

Heavy Warships (assuming you mean the catapult ones, not medium warship triremes) can be garrsioned with up to 9 catapults to increase fire

Such a ship fires 10 rocks and is very powerful - it can level shoreline structures

Protect them from garrisoned triremes though, while they can take on 2 of those any more will risk losing the catapults and the ship

Edited by Hannibal_Barca
  • Thanks 1