POLL For the Christmas's Champs Cup

0ad Champs CUP - Tabloïd --- Player's number (1 to 16) !!! RANDOMLY !!!! selected . Answer this poll ONCE you LOST a round, !! NOT BEFORE !!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Round 1 ( 3 maps ) : Player 1 vs Player 2 , Player 3 vs Player 4 , ...... , Player 15 vs 16 --->>> the 8 WINNERS are RE-ASSIGNED : Player 1 , Player 2 , .... , Player 8

• Results : 3 - 0
    • Results : 2 - 1
    • Results : 1 - 2
    • Results : 0 - 3
    • I'm one of the 8 winners of this first round (answer 5 ) , (the loser had already answered this question with 1, 2, 3 or 4)
  2. 2. Round 2 ( 3 maps ) : Player 1 vs Player 2 , Player 3 vs Player 4 , ...... , Player 7 vs Player 8 --->>> the 4 WINNERS are RE-ASSIGNED : Player 1 , Player 2 , .... , Player 4

• Results : 3 - 0
    • Results : 2 - 1
    • Results : 1 - 2
    • Results : 0 - 3
    • I'm one of the 4 winners of this second round (answer 5 ) , (the loser had already answered this question with 1, 2, 3 or 4)
    • meh .. I've lost in the first round
  3. 3. Round 3 - semi-final - ( 5 maps) : Player 1 vs Player 2 AND Player 3 vs Player 4 --->>> the 2 WINNERS are RE-ASSIGNED : Player 1 and Player 2

• Results : 5 - 0
    • Results : 4 - 1
    • Results : 3 - 2
    • Results : 2 - 3
    • Results : 1 - 4
    • Results : 0 - 5
    • I'm one of the 2 winners of this second round (answer 7 ) , the loser will answer this question (1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 or 6).
    • meh .. I've lost in a previous round
  4. 4. FINAL (7 maps) : Player 1 vs Player 2 Fight for the golden-throne

• Results : 7 - 0
    • Results : 6 - 1
    • Results : 5 - 2
    • Results : 4 - 3
    • Results : 3 - 4
    • Results : 2 - 5
    • Results : 1 - 6
    • Results : 0 - 7
    • meh .. I've lost in a previous round

Hi, 

With this Poll , you can easily communicate the results of the matches/round ..  Please answer this poll  ONLY  when you lost (and thus, finished) a round.   The player who lost the round will communicate the results with a single answer(no multiple choices) and the winner will answer this poll later (once he lost a round or won the tournament)

I made the poll for the sake of transparency and make organisation easy !

----------------------------------

Suggestion For the random selection. I have this method i invented  .  Put the 16 players in a lobby room and ask them to pick an unique number (1 to 16) 

.  Ask an innocent referee outside the lobby room to randomly order number  1 to 16  . Lets say he order like this   13 , 9 , 8 , 10 , 6 , 2 , ... ,   15 , 14  .     Then the referee comes into the room and communicate to the 16 players  the 16 numbers in the order he choosen.  (of course he cannot know which number the players have selected)

It means that the player who choosed the number 13  will be Player 1  and will  fight Player 2 which  is the player who choosed the number 9 ,      ..  8 vs 10 ,  6 vs 2 ..   15 vs 14