Installing mods on the MAC OSX version?

Verethragna

I seem to be having trouble getting a couple of mods to work with the Mac OSX version of the game.

From what I understand, I am supposed to install the mod by placing the unzipped file into the mods directory which I believe for the Mac version should be ( Library/Application Support/0AD/Mods/mod )

When I try to enable the mod, it doesn't seem to work. (When I relaunch the game it sends me back to the mod selection screen with no main menu). And for the record, the mod I am trying to install is Millennium AD.

Also, there is the issue of installing other mods as well. I can't seem to find much documentation on how to deal with multiple Mod.json files (Should I overwrite them, or?)

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? I really, really want to try out the community created content for this game!

48 minutes ago, Verethragna said:

From what I understand, I am supposed to install the mod by placing the unzipped file into the mods directory which I believe for the Mac version should be ( Library/Application Support/0AD/Mods/mod )

Nope, it should be Library/Application Support/0AD/Mods. that subfolder 'mod' is allocated to the modloader

• Like 1